This blog is maintained by the love donations and the purchases from its visitors. Subscribe to our free news letter.

Author Shirley Henderson AKA Sher 09/28/2016

Sher on loving again.

Don’t be afraid, love again even when you got 99% chances of getting your heart broken. We only live once, life can emerge from that 1% possibility of eternal love. If you ask me. I’ll take it, right now!- Shirley Henderson

You know what! Forget about the percentages, because you can believe to be with a person who has the 99% possibilities to stay and uses the 1% to leave you. Theres is no rules on the longevity of the relationship but the daily care of one another, there is no secret, just don’t be a jerk, period.- Shirley Henderson

 

Select a Donation Option (USD)

Enter Donation Amount (USD)

 

Check out Sher and Hooper411 singing the cover of the song Closer by the Chainsmokers and Halseyhttps://twitter.com/Sher_Henderson/status/679592452068519937

https://twitter.com/Sher_Henderson/status/777770175865118720

https://twitter.com/Sher_Henderson/status/679592452068519937

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *